Virtual Meetings That Work: Fundamentals Webinar
“Our team is working from home for the foreseeable future.”
“We’re going to have to shift the annual conference to an online platform.”
“We’ll be conducting all sales calls via WebEx from now on.”
Your performance goals haven’t changed,
but everything about the environment you’re working in is different now.
Virtual Meetings That Work, a one-hour interactive webinar, will help you make the most of this new landscape. Two Ignite CSP coaches will introduce you to the basics of virtual communication, and you will have a chance to practice your new skills.
What you will learn:
- Differences between communicating in person and virtually, and why it matters
- Fundamentals of virtual meeting etiquette
- Communication skills to be able to engage others in a virtual meeting
- Tips to keep meeting time to a minimum and productivity high
Drawing on Ignite CSP’s expertise as well as recent research on the deficits of virtual communication, Virtual Meetings That Work bridges the gap between our traditional in-person meeting habits and the emerging necessity of effective and efficient remote conversation.
This Fundamentals webinar is recommended for
- people who are new to virtual meetings, or would like to improve the ones they are in
- team leaders who are shifting their work to a remote meeting format
- leaders who would like some best practices for their teams
- managers whose teams are both in-person and remote
Enrollment is limited.
$19 per participant.
Choose your webinar date and time here: